Our Misson

Our goal is to provide training from experienced instructors.  We feel that our instructors are some of the most experienced Emergency Medical Providers in the mid west.  We are able to deliver lessons based on real world situations and at a fraction of the cost of most CPR courses.  We believe in the importance of having trained bystanders able to intiate propper CPR in a moments notice.

Services

It’s important to us to be as clear about what we do as the water we provide communities in need. This list details a majority of our recent initiatives that we need your participation in.

Why learn CPR?  With over 88 percent of all cardiac arrests occurring at home the skills you learn will most likely be used on someone you love.  Less than 70 percent of the US population has learned CPR.  That leaves 30 percent to be there in a family member greatest time of need. With courses as short as two hours in length why not give so little and take a chance on saving so much? 

Why learn CPR?

  • CPR / First-Aid / AED
  • Health Care Provider CPR
  • Teacher CPR
  • Wilderness Medicine
  • OSHA Courses

After taking a fun and educational Wilderness First-Aid Course I was able treat a injured hiker.  Improvise a splint and assist the hiker in hiking out 1.5 miles to a waiting ambulance.  

 

Jason,

​Former Student

I could have never imagined that I would be witness to a family member needing CPR.  Last Christmas while at a family gathering I preformed CPR on a family member in Cardiac-Arrest.  I was able to keep the heart going until the Fire Dept arrived and thanks to my training this family member will live to see another Christmas.  

 

Angel,

Former Student


The Lives We Impact